The 365 Journey

Inspiration is what has motivated me to take on such a creative commitment such as this in 2011! I followed one of the most amazing 365 photo bloggers last year and I was blown away at the growth, not only in her technique but her creativity as well. Through her blog, I was allowed to follow her through some of the most wonderful, stressful and emotional times that the year brought. What a fabulous way to document a "year in the life" of any individual! I am so excited to take this journey, to see what life may bring, and to enjoy the wild ride the next 365 days will bring. I hope you will enjoy it too!

~Marcie

Friday, January 28, 2011

28 / 365 Wo"Man's Best Friend!"

I love this Dog, and he doesn't even belong to me! His name is Logan and he belongs to our wonderful neighbors, who I am sad to say are moving away and won't be our neighbors much longer, so sad! 
I was enjoying a wonderful morning visiting Michele (the fellow mom and amazing friend), catching up on all the latest craziness that is happening in life, when I was lucky enough to snap this photo of their amazing dog! 
 Talk about "man's best friend", I have never seen a dog more in tune and concerned about his master! It was fascinating, I don't think he ever took his eyes off of Michele, sensing her stress over the upcoming move and all the changes that are beginning to take place! He actually picked up her slippers and brought them over to her as if he was trying to comfort her, one of the sweetest things I have ever seen! 
I am so glad I captured this moment! I will never forget this amazing family and the life long friend in I have made in Michele! So thankful for that!!!

4 comments:

Misty said...

Aaw! I think I fell in love with this dog reading about him. Great picture!

Kara said...

cute cute CUTE!!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous photo! I can tell how much you are going to miss this family!!! I absolutely love my little dog, but taking pics of her is nearly impossible because she moves so much and so fast. I'm glad that you were able to capture this moment.

Bek said...

You captured the dog's personality really well. You can see how caring he is.