The 365 Journey

Inspiration is what has motivated me to take on such a creative commitment such as this in 2011! I followed one of the most amazing 365 photo bloggers last year and I was blown away at the growth, not only in her technique but her creativity as well. Through her blog, I was allowed to follow her through some of the most wonderful, stressful and emotional times that the year brought. What a fabulous way to document a "year in the life" of any individual! I am so excited to take this journey, to see what life may bring, and to enjoy the wild ride the next 365 days will bring. I hope you will enjoy it too!

~Marcie

Friday, January 14, 2011

14 / 365 LOVE... on a plate!

So I know I posted a "food" shot last night too, but I couldn't help myself, I mean look at this baby! Chocolate Cheesecake with fresh Raspberries and Raspberry Sorbet... HEAVEN! Tonight was date night with the hubby, it was 2 for 1 dessert night, so we just couldn't pass up the opportunity! 
Lighting was a little tricky with this one, there was very little of it, and everything had an orange glow... but all in all I think it still worked, although I did have a few odd glances from other guests and some of the staff!!!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG you're totally killing me with these dessert shots. I might need to go to DQ or something because my cravings are going nuts right now!!! LOL It's a beautiful shot though!

Carrie said...

Wow, what a pretty dessert. Way to plug ahead despite the odd glances from others. Was it as good as it looks?

Chelsea said...

I think it came out perfectly! Way to go, despite the glances! ;) And thanks for your sweet comments, I'm learning tons from all of you and I appreciate all your support, tips and wonderful comments!!

Branson said...

Beautiful! I would have pulled out the camera too! ;) you did great with the light.

Daniele Valois said...

All I can say is HOLY WOW!

Megan said...

Well, if the food is gorgeous, you should definitely take a picture :) Mmm!

Sassy Shutter said...

So yummy! Love the picture!

Kara said...

Yumm-ay!!!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Switch out the chocolate for vanilla and I'm in! :)
~ingrid

elizabeth said...

ok - it's actually making me hungry!!!

Gretchen said...

It almost looks too pretty to eat! Great shot!